Puritan Cap-Shure© 6" Sterile Standard Cotton Swab, Wood Shaft, 25-806 1WC EC, 50/box
Puritan Medical: As a top American manufacturer, Puritan Medical specializes in producing swabs and applicators for a variety of industries, including electronics, medical, forensics, and industrial. All products are proudly made in the USA at their ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, and CE certified facilities.
- Aerated Tip protector slides on the shaft and keeps the tip suspended away from the sides. Lays flat to air dry. Designed for DNA and evidence collection.
- Sterile cotton swabs are individually wrapped - always fresh.
- Highly absorbent cotton swab tip is made from USP (U.S. Pharma) grade cotton fiber (grown in the USA) to ensure consistency of the formed cotton tip. Mfg. in USA.
- Standard Cotton Tip: 15.875mm (.625in.) L x 4.775mm (.188in.) D.
- Overall Length: 152.4mm (6in.). Wood Shaft
- Packaging: 50 individually wrapped swabs per box. 10 boxes per case = 500 swabs.
Made in USA