Puritan Single Bevel & Pointed Tip Cuticle/Orange Sticks
- Non-static generating beveled orange sticks are an ESD safe and versatile soldering aid.
- Use for: general electronics manufacturing, assembly and repair of circuit boards, and as all-purpose stick for clinical, diagnostic, forensic, podiatry settings.
- Use to: probe loose wires and components, position small parts, guide wires, and as a spudger.
- Made from biodegradable Northern White Birch for high tensile strength. Strong enough to bend components leads and break bridges.
- Precision Cut and polished splinter-free finish prevents contamination of solder and component leads.
- Size: 152.4mm (6") L x 3.962mm (.156") D.
- Packaged 100 sticks to a box, 10 boxes to a case = 1000 Orange Sticks per case.
- Puritan Applicator Stick Part# 2925.
- Made in the USA.