Puritan Small Tip Foam over Cotton Swab with Wood Shaft
- Foam tip swabs are made from medical grade polyurethane foam with 100 ppi (pores per square inch) - shred resistant to stand up to the toughest scrubbing. Inner cotton core provides extra absorbency and padding.
- Soft, non-abrasive and lint free. Typically used with deionized water and isopropyl alcohol.
- Tip Size: 20.625mm (0.812") L x 6.35mm (0.25") D.
- Overall Length: 152.4mm (6"). Wood Shaft.
- Packaged: 50 foam over cotton swabs to a bag. 20 bags per case = 1,000 swabs.
Puritan 1806-WCSF Foam Over Cotton Swab Technical Spec Sheet Page 1
Puritan 1806-WCSF Foam Over Cotton Swab Technical Spec Sheet Page
Made in USA