PurSwab 6" Cylindrical Tip Foam Swab
- Foam tip swabs are made from medical grade polyurethane foam with 100 ppi (pores per square inch) - shred resistant to stand up to the toughest scrubbing.
- Soft, non-abrasive and lint free.
- Foam swabs open-cell structure gives the best solvent holding capacity of any style of swab.
- Foam tipped bonded with thermo-plastic adhesive.
- Tip Size: 15.875 mm (.625") L. x 4.775 mm (.188") W.
- Overall Length: 152.4 mm (6"), Semi-flexible polypropylene shaft.
- Packaged: 50 Foam swabs per bag. 20 bags per case = 1,000 swabs.
- Puritan Foam Swab # 1806-PFB, Chemtronics # CF-3050/# 130, Powell # 1961, Tech Spray # 2303, Texwipe # TX740B, Fisher # 14 960 3J, Solon # 85040
Made in USA