Puritan 1 ml PurSafe DNA/RNA Transport Medium
Safely store and transport specimens at ambient temperatures!
- The PurSafe DNA/RNA liquid inactivates infectious agents and ensures specimens' nucleic acid stability at ambient temperature until processed.
- No need for refrigeration or specialized equipment.
- DNA/RNA can be isolated directly without precipitation or reagent removal.
- A good choice for collection and preservation of human and animal DNA/RNA for research purposes.
- Vials use white self-centering screw-caps to securely hold swabs.
- 12 mm x 80 mm vial filled with 1 ml PurSafe DNA/RNA transport medium.
- Packaging: 50 vials per box, 6 boxes per case = 300 vials.
- Note: All media sales are Final Sale.
NOTE: Swabs are not included
Technical Data Sheet
Made in USA