Puritan EnviroMax Plus ESK Sampling Kit with Buffered Peptone Water
- Buffered Peptone Water is a pre-enriched nonselective buffered solution. It allows for the repair of damaged cells and facilitates the recovery of target bacteria in samples for detection of salmonella in food and dairy plants.
- Sterile Polyester Swab with a rigid paddle, ideal for reaching into crevices with precision and control. Securely attached to the cap for firm control of the swab.
- Sterile wrapped with easy to open edge peel wrapper.
- White handle and swab tip, so you easily see any post-collection changes.
- Quick turn open, leak resistant cap. No worries about media solution leaks or loss of contents.
- Overall Length: 4.06" (103.124 mm).
- Swab Tip
- 0.203" Dia. (5.156 mm)
- 0.687" Length (17.450 mm)
- Choose from 4 ml or 10 ml fills.
- Note: All media sales are Final Sale.
Made in USA
Puritan P25-83004 PD BPW EnviroMax Plus Sampling Kit with Buffered Peptone Water Technical Spec Sheet.
Puritan P25-83004 PD BPW EnviroMax Plus Sampling Kit with Buffered Peptone Water MSDS Sheet.