Rovers Cervex-Brush Combi
- The Cervex-Brush Combi enables simultaneous collection of cells of the ectocervix, endocervix and transformation-zone in a single sample without bleeding or pain
- Requires only 2 full clockwise rotations, resulting in two to three times higher yield of endocervical cells.
- Detachable tip allows for use with liquid-based as well as conventional cytology and HPV testing. The hydrophobic material of the brush facilitates the release of the cell material into glass slide or preserative fluid.
- Class II FDA certified as a clinical sampling tool for diagnostics.
- Tip Size: 28.575mm (1.25".) L x 19.05mm (.75") D. Non-Sterile.
- Overall Length: 203.2 mm (8"), Polyethylene Shaft.
- Packaged: 25 Cervix-Brush Combi per bag, 4 bags to a case = 100 cervex-brushes.
- Puritan Cervix- Brush Combi # 2195 COMBI
Puritan 2195 COMBI Cytology Collection Technical Spec Sheet.
Made in USA