Chemtronics Foamtips™ Swab, Wood Shaft
Lint Free and Non-Abrasive
- Foamtips™ swabs are made from medical grade open cell polyurethane foam with 100 ppi (pores per square inch).
- Shred resistant to stand up to the toughest scrubbing.
- Open cell structure provides excellent particle entrapment.
- High solvent capacity - holds plenty of solvent, holds it plenty well.
- Ideal for general cleaning applications. Typically used with deionized water and isopropyl alcohol.
- Soft, non-abrasive and lint free.
- Fiberless construction - cleans without generating new fibers or particles.
- These swabs are thermally bonded and free of adhesives or binders that could contaminate your process.
- Tip Size: 22.3mm (.88") length, 9.6mm (.38") width.
- Wood Shaft, overall swab length 155mm (6.10").
- Packaged: 50 foam swabs per bag.
- Chemtronics Swab # CF50.
- Made in USA