Puritan 7" Wooden Cuticle/Orange Stick, Single Bevel and Double Beveled Ends, 10,000/case
- ESD-Safe - Non-static generating beveled orange sticks are an ESD safe and versatile soldering aid.
- Use for: general electronics manufacturing, assembly and repair of circuit boards, and as all-purpose stick for clinical, diagnostic, forensic, podiatry settings.
- Use to: probe loose wires and components, position small parts, guide wires, and as a spudger.
- Biodegradable - Made from biodegradable Northern White Birch for high tensile strength. Strong enough to bend components leads and break bridges.
- Made in the USA - Precision Cut and polished splinter-free finish prevents contamination of solder and component leads.
- Non-Sterile. Size: 177.8mm (7") L x 3.962mm (.156") D.
- Packaged 100 sticks to a box, 10 boxes to a case = 1000 Orange Sticks per case.
- Puritan Orange Stick Part #2930.